REAL Trends Website Rankings:
Enter Your Site Today!
Written by Travis Saxton, Vice President of Technology
Last year, in mid-August REAL Trends launched the 2015 Real Estate Website Rankings. We spent an immense amount of time analyzing, researching and voting with our judges on the best brokerage websites in eight key categories. It’s now one year later, and this ranking is a staple at REAL Trends to be replicated and expanded upon every year.
We received thousands of site visits to rankings. Nearly 100 brokerages were honored in the eight key areas. Here are last year’s top performers:
Here are the top five overall best real estate brokerage websites from 2015 in reverse order:
5. William Pitt / Julia B Fee Sotheby’s International Realty www.williampitt.com
4. Pacific Union www.pacificunion.com
3. Climb Real Estate www.climbsf.com
2. Realty Austin www.realtyaustin.com
1. Michael Saunders & Company www.michaelsaunders.com